Friday

Pangkor Laut Resort (PLR) - Part 2

OK, lets do the next posting...I had the wonderful chance to stay at the Spa Villa. The Spa Villa is situated in the Spa Village, a distance from the main lobby area. So from the Lobby area, you would have to take the shuttle to transport you here.

Bear in mind, because the place is supposed to be distressing, relaxing, calming and etc etc, this Spa Village is only open for Adults. Then, the Villa has no TV ( OMG ! I can't believe I survived staying there :p ) 

For this posting, you would basically see pictures of the Spa Villa only, the actual resort is in my earlier postings, but I forgot to take the pictures of the Spa Village's area. You can see in their website, but then again, I think you should read this from a normal guest point of view too :)

 So, as you walk to the villas, you would be walking on the platform.


Walking up to my Villa ......

After walking on the sandy beach, better to wash off the feet 
The entrance, the door is like a typical local village house that doesn't have a door know. So quaint ! 
I loike ......
The first thing you would see as you open up the main door. The never ending sea.....
 Then the inviting looking bed....with the nice wooden designs.

Since there is no TV in the Spa Villa, they made sure they supply you with loads of mags :)

 Nice local fruits platter

An extra gift from the hotel ?

Imagine, lying on the bed, looking out the window into the sea....*bliss*

The view of the bedroom from the big bathroom....yes, of course, you can close the doors in between.

Nice bathroom

Sunken bath for 02 *wink*, you can open up the windows too , should you want to have the sea breeze...., if you don't mind.....hahahahahaaa
 
 Let sit out on the deck....just nice...

I had breakfast here, on a wet morning...so cooling and peaceful.

Another view from the side deck

On my last night, this pillow was put up, by the turn down service. So cute right ???
OK, my not so famous, but still want to give verdict, but only on the Spa Villa :
  1. A very good honeymoon place. 
  2. They should have their own breakfast area, should they do not want to go to the actual Feast Village for breakie ( and miss the nice breakie buffet ? ) 
  3. Peaceful and calming. I mean, this is for Adults only, obviously you won't be hearing children screaming
  4. Appreciate the private pool at the Spa Village
  5. So if you think, you want to be pampered with your partner / spouse, to enjoy the serene and quietness of a place and best of all, payment is Malaysian Ringgit only, this could be the place for you .
But then again, this is my opinion only....at first, when I went there, I thought I couldn't leave without a TV, but hey....I had a great rest, which I truly appreciate. Anyway, you may like it, or you may not......wait for my 3rd posting on the resort OK ? for it would be for another Villa, that could be an option for you .

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Best and enjoyable travel related information you are sharing with us. Everyone must like to visit such a wonderful place. Keep writing such a enjoyable post for us. Next Holiday i am going to plan my visit in such a great place.
    Student Spring Break

    ReplyDelete