Tuesday

Pullman Kuching

Hello hello..... again, it has been a very long time since I blog...gosh, I actually have to learn how to phone blog, at least, I can load things much faster.....

Anyway, I am starting the blog this month for the hotels outside Kuala Lumpur....and the first one is in Kuching, Sarawak.

A new hotel hotel in Kuching, Pullman is actually under the Accor group, if you are familiar with the hotel thingy.  The other brandings are like Sofitel, Mercure, Ibis and etc, so being a normal human being, I am sure you expect the Accor services as well.


I stayed at the Deluxe room, which as you can see below, is very spacious. I like the room, I like the layout perhaps as normal hotel rooms, mostly are longish, where you go in the straight ahead, pass by the bathroom, pass by the wardrobe and so forth. Unlike this room where is, you enter, you can either go left, right and etc...

So as you come in, you will see this on your right :


I like the sofa part, where after the end of the day, you can just rest without interfering the bed,

some walking space around the room between the sitting area and the tv part.

and the bed....just *sigh*.....do you know about Westin's heavenly bed ?? 
YES, this is the same bed...but at Pullman.
 Flat Screen TV and that's the table where I did some work....1st hour Internet is complimentary then its chargeable...which is alright I guess


From the window , I can see a bit of the waterfront and can also see Hilton....
From the picture, it looks quite far right ? but.....it is so near to walk to the waterfront, like less than 8 minutes and to walk down is much easier as it is walking down the hill.
 First hotel that I have been to which offered a Yoga Mat and dumbbells . Cool right ? This is where the wardrobe is located


and the bathroom fixtures.....standing shower stall and also bath tub with a view of the Kuching city....











Below this hotel, there is actually a shopping mall, its called Hills Shopping Mall. Not many shops are opened yet, but they have some restaurants, so if you don't want to eat in the hotel, options are there. 
Also, the hotel is very near to a popular Seafood Centre which is called as Top Spot Seafood Centre.
It is actually on top of a car park, just 5 minutes away from the hotel.
Cheap seafood, a lot of varieties, also you can try some local food there. 

But talking about food, I had the best ever Macarons....
and it was from Pullman Kuching 
Look at these gorgeous pictures :


Yummy macarons......


I had to return to this hotel just to get the Macarons..... especially the Strawberry flavour.










I know, I didn't take the public area pictures, but yes, they have the pool, they have the kids playground which is covered, they also have nice restaurants.....

My 2 cents worth of thought for this hotel would be :
  1. Perfect for both Leisure and Corporate Business ( they have ample conference rooms ) 
  2. Location is great as well, not at busy street so noise level is minimal
  3. Rooms are great, can add in extra bed
  4. Families would enjoy the hotel too.....
  5. The Staffs were very nice , the bellboy , restaurants
Oh well, again, this is just my 02 cents worth of thought.... you may have different opinion :)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Yes I agree that this hotel in kuching is excellent in view, service, and amenities.

    ReplyDelete