Sunday

Seri Nyonya Peranakan Restaurant @ Equatorial Melaka

Part of my holidays, is to go and eat !!! I love eating, my kids love eating, hubby loves eating.... so we would make sure there is somewhere that we would go just for eating.


At Melaka, on a recent trip, we stayed at Hotel Equatorial Melaka. I ate here before, that was like 9 years ago perhaps, at this restaurant and it was good. So I wanted to see, if it is still good.


Just look at the pictures......


Look at the cup they used for water !!!

Those days, people use this to gargle after brushing teeth !!

Old china plates

Some snacks for appertizers ?

Sunflower seeds

Famous Otak-otak or "brain brain" made of fish flakes

Yes, you must order a lot of dishes !!

and just get fat :)

This is a nyonya specialty i.e. Ayam Pongteh

inside of the restaurant

they used this to put the rice too.


Awesome isn't it ? Price is a bit steep but good food don't come cheap these days.....so if you are in Melaka and want to try some Nyonya food is a proper restaurant environment, come to Hotel Equatorial Melaka. What I can say is, the food is as good as it was 9 years ago . Awesome :)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment