Wednesday

Please wait......

Honestly, I don’t know why I started this blog. Well, maybe I did say in the first posting. What I am trying to say is that, I just wish I have the time to post all the hotels I have stayed, so that I can share them all. I don't want people to browse my blog and said...hellooo.....only x number of hotels ??? and you call this a blog ???? muuahahahhahahahhahahahah

I do have lots of hotels experience to be loaded. So far in May, I have stayed 03 hotels, with at least 01 more hotel confirmed end of the month. That’s May alone !

Anyway, please bear with me, I have put it in mind, that I will post few, in between my travelling, or in this case, since I would be at the airport again t’row, so I shall do some postings while waiting for the flight.

Please wait………

 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment