Thursday

let's start

Hi....do you know, there is a saying that if you have mole underneath your feet, i.e. at your sole, you would tend to travel a lot ?

I am not sure how true that is...but I do have one...only one ? well, I didn't really study my feet that much to see. But yes, I do have one. Why I am saying all these ? Well, God is great, he has given me the chances to travel.

Regardless of travelling coz of work, pleasure, study and etc, but I had the opportunity to travel. Few of my friends asked me to start a blog to pen the hotels down....I have friends with 4 kids who don't know where to stay or which hotel is child friendly, and I have friends who like to go for a weekend getaway with their partners, I also have my mom and her friends who goes for ladies trip and made me make bookings !

So now, yes, I am starting a blog about my travelling....nothing that is super duper impressive, but those I managed to go to.

My thoughts and remarks here are based on my personal opinion, has got nothing to do with what I do for a living or who am I related to at these hotels, or how did I manage to stay at these hotels or why did I stay at these hotels and blah blah blah.

All these are basically, my personal opinion and what ever right that I have as a human being to stay or go to these hotels ;p

Please enjoy......

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment