Wednesday

The Family Villa at Four Seasons, Langkawi - Part 3



Hellooooo again.....you have seen in the 2 earlier postings on the Villa....and I thought to separate the facilities that they have at the Four Seasons. 

At least, you know what they have, even though if you don't stay at the Villa, right ? Let us start with the one that my kids really like....The Kids Club !

Like all other kids club, they have the schedule or programs planned for the kids....and at Four Season Langkawi, they will send this to your room.
As this one was addressed to my girl, it came in Pink ! while my son's was blue.... then let's go and find the Kids Club...and below is how big the Kids Club is !
There you go....the signage to go the Kids Club. Now lets see some photos at the Kids area and what do they have there.....
the sand playing area and also volleyball for the kids
and while only the Family Villas have the Play Station....guess what ? They have it here too !!
Now all for the kids....but what about parents and adults ??? Yes....let's enjoy the Spa and the tranquility of the area...imagine, it is in a forest with nature, so you just rest....and relax. Few photos below of the areas that I did my therapy.

The entrance to the Spa

 Private changing room with full services
 The whole entire area, just for your changing
 The Spa is surrounded by water element....very cooling .
 2 types of beds in the Therapy Villa. Either for Balinese, Malay massage and etc.
Private sunken bath for your Jacuzzi or floral bath or milk bath etc....
The therapy beds are actually double, so you can opt for Single therapy or for 2 persons.






 Then after the Spa Therapy, sit down at their lounge, looking at this..... 
 while drinking this.......*bliss*





















The of course, they are things you can do at the resort..... like going to the Gym ? Cycling ? Tennis ? and of course....swimming.
 above is the tennis court
 a view of the family pool ( yes , they have adult pool as well )
 grab a bicycle and park at your room for you to ride around....
 they served a very nice Colada.....
 besides the Colada, they do serve you water and some jellies and fruits and oh yeah.....ice lollies too !!! (FOC)
 Gorgeous family pool
 not bad ...the gym.
 I was too busy at the pool, and the villa's pool and also at the Spa to enjoy the Gym *evilgrin*
 Look at the small bicycles !!! My son had one too :)
Non-motorised sports free of charge, unless you need a personal instructor or guide

and last but not least....did I mention I went here for my birthday ???? Such thoughtful staffs and perhaps because they know from my registration cards from all the trips....I received, not just one, but 2 cakes !!!!

This came while I was having breakfast at the coffee house.....so it was from the F&B Dept.








and this one was there when I went back to my villa......from the Management.

So sweet, weren't they ? :)






Okies....now...to give my 2 cents worth of thoughts, I have concluded, after the 3rd visit that :
1. The resort is a gorgeous resort
2. If you can afford it, you must try at least once, but has to be for a minimum 2 nights. But I must stress the part "if you can afford it"
3. The Resort is very much a family oriented where they cater for all ages 
4. Suitable for all vistors, whether its Leisure, Honeymooners, Meeting groups, Girls chill out
5. But if you are afraid of the trees or jungles,  you may want to think again
But then again, this is what I felt, after all these visits....You may feel it's too expensive and not worth it, but it was to me, an experience. 
So, you may like it....or you may just don't .

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment