Monday

The Family Villa at Four Seasons, Langkawi - Part 1

First of all, let me say this, I think I would be very bias in this posting.....Reason being, I love this resort....this posting is for the 3rd visit I went to this resort. This time for something special....my birthday.

So off we we went for a weekend stay at their Family Villa. This is a new concept that they have, a conversion from their beach villa that has a private massage room, which they converted into the kids' bedroom. Btw, I will post about Four Seasons, in 2 postings..too many wonderful pictures to be shared ok ?

Right, about Four Seasons. Now , for those who are used to the Four Seasons worldwide, this is a different style all together. This is a resort with only 2 floors of buildings / per block. The rests are villas. So, totally different from the high rise hotels you have seen else where. Here as well, you would have private big sandy beach. A lot of nature, meaning, you would see some nature "friends" around...... but then again, if you are in a resort, anywhere in Langkawi, you should be prepared.

As I said, we stayed at the Family Villa. It looks like this from the sea :


The entrance is actually on the other side.....and looks like this :


The long walk way from the entrance.....
Then, when u reach the patio....you would be mesmerised with the followings .........
nice patio...I actually like to lie down on that day bed while looking at the sea ......did that both mornings I was there *sigh*

 my eyes were feasting on that gorgeous blue sky....
 and I just had to lay back and sun bath on that deck !!!
Those water sports are free for inhouse guest.....it is all non-motorised water sports, safe for the environment :)
 I think I forgot to mention that the Family Villa or the Beach Villa comes with a private pool *wooohooooooo
 The patio which I really love and would like to have.....but then again, I live in a city.....
 Another view of the facade of the villa.
Remember I said , private beach ? just look at this private white sandy beach...........and now......







Lets go back to the actual villa......then as you stepped in, you would will see this :
then the bed , in the long and big villa !!!!!










Walk further in the villa, you would see this area...... I like that painting :)
 Another view of the working / connecting place.


Initially, I wasn't sure if this resort is "Child Friendly" enough or would the guests mind the kids....but this is the 3rd visit for me and my kids remembered this gesture !!! and yes, we got it again :)
 This is the room I mentioned earlier....02 single beds for the children and look at the welcome gifts.....
 of course there would be a Play Station for the kids in the room....this is after all, The Four Seasons .
The little friend for your little one to bring back :)
































I shall continue in the next posting for more pictures of this lovely place....and my thoughts would also be in the last "episode" for this hotel.....see you soon.

xoxo

















No comments:

Post a Comment